Active RNS subscribers and members can view this content at the RNS Archives website.

In 1949, an order of Dominican Sisters opened a school on an old orchard in Plainville, Mass. Sister Chris Loughlin explains why the sisters had no choice but to close the school after just 25 years, and how their religious mission has evolved since. Right-click here to download the video file.

Comments are closed